Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 1

Ok well today wasn't a huge fitness bonanza but I weighed in, got my body fat percentage, took some body measurements, etc. AmbER came over and we ran 3 miles - not as easy as it probably should have been, it's been too long since I ran. It was hilly though, I think it was a good workout. Then we had a nice brunch of scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and whole wheat waffles. I had smart balance and sugar-free syrup on my waffles so I really don't think the calorie count was too high.

BUT we also split a bottle of sparkling wine between the three of us, that added a bit. I just don't like the idea of brunch without sparkler. Alsoooo we had more reason to drink it, Zach and I just got enGAGED yesterday whaaaat. So yeah. :)

For lunch my mom made homemade pizza. Not exactly your picture-perfect health nut meal but it could have been worse. I had three pretty narrow pieces, and just drank water so not too bad. For dinner I had leftover whole wheat pasta with chicken/spinach/olive pasta sauce which I think was pretty good for me - but I also drank a beer with it! :-o Sooo probably need to get in the habit of not drinking a beer with dinner all the time.

I feel good about today though, I didn't eat any real junk, and got some miles in, so I'd say a pretty good start. I'm not really sure what's reasonable to expect in 12 weeks, but I've set some goals:

8 - 10% weight loss (somewhere around 12 - 16 pounds)
an inch or two around my thighs (yikes!)
2 inches around my waist
3 - 4 inches around my Butt
1 or 2 inches around the bussst.

Soo yeah. Time for bed. Tomorrow should be fun - I imagine there will be a lot of celebrating of my engagement at work, hopefully they don't try to stick me full of cake.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment