Wednesday, February 18, 2009

no excuses

OK dang I am having some trouble focusing on this biggest loser thang. The wedding blog is taking over my liiiife!! haha. good news? blabbing constantly on the wedding blog keeps me from snacking my butt off all day.

I still haven't done any laundry so I still have no workout clothes. How PATHETIC. But I think I really need to unpack some box I shoved somewhere because where the heck are all my workout clothes?? I now only have 1 sports bra, what the eff, I know I have at least 4, where are they?? I think there must be a bag somewhere full of everything from my workout drawer at the old apartment.... Sigh it's probably in a box full of ramen and headphones...

Tonight I'm eating at the Peking Gourmet with Mary's mom so I can't make any promises about how healthy it's going to be! Hopefully I can at least work in some steamed vegetables and avoid the sweet and sour pork or whatever. Sommme day I will get back out on the road again, would really help if this winter crap would cut it out!!

Thanks Mom for the comment on drinking more water to make up for high sodium! Hadn't really thought about that, but it makes sense. I just hate peeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment