Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sugar is scary

Coach Fred sent out this article about how to lose a bunch o weight just by cutting down on sugar intake - most of the things were kind of obvious but there are some helpful tips in there.

This weekend was a total bust. I didn't run, I didn't really work out at all except for some walking to and from brunch, grocery stores, etc. I ate meatloaf and cheesecake and drank a lot of wine and beer.. Somehow my scale tells me I lost 2 pounds last week but I think that's a fluke. I weighed myself on Sunday morning and it showed the 2 pound loss, but then I weighed myself again on Monday morning and I had gained back a pound. So net loss 1 pound, that seems more likely. This week I've already missed 2 days where I definitely could have gotten a run in, so now I have to try to make up for it. I'm surprised I don't feel more motivated to get into shape, I have a bridesmaid dress fitting with Kara on the 28th, would Kind of like to not be a blob by then.

I did make some lentil soup this weekend, I think that's pretty healthy. I heart lentil soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment