Monday, February 23, 2009

epic fail continues..

OK wellll I definitely gained 2 lbs this past week. That's umm not really what I meant to do, but I wasn't really trying too hard to not gain 2 lbs so I deserve it.

I'm considering possibly maybe going back to the gym. Have i said this on this blog before? I feel like I'm repeating myself but maybe I just say it to myself a lot..

Actually the weather over the next couple of weeks looks supa fine, in the high 40s and low 50s, mostly sunny except this Friday, so I should be able to get outside no problem. There is the issue of the sun going down kinda early, but honestly that's not that big of a deal, I just won't listen to my Shuffle and I'll make sure I have reflective clothing on - and I'll stay in the busier parts of Clarendon rather than the dark neighborhoods.

I also have weights I can play with in the apartment, there's just not a lot of Space..

2 comments:

  1. Hey what's this? cool! I guess I should scroll down to read the beginning. You know I started Weight Watchers again at the beginning of February, then happened to do a prayer fast the next week, which was not intended for weight loss, but I em, lost 13 pounds in a week, 10 of them stayed off, as I've been running/doing weights 3 - 4 days a week. It feels really good to feel my own muscles again. I had gained about 12 pounds since the wedding, yikes! During the fast, which was really detoxing I realized how much junk I was addicted to based on my body's response to the fast, so I'm trying hard to cut back on sugar and anything processed, etc. eating more veggies, drinking more water...BTW Chris would love your use of 'epic fail' you know it's a video game term right? yet it perfectly describes the insanity of trying to be healthy some days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yes, a few of those video game terms have definitely seeped out into the mainstream - epic fail, pwn, n00b.. gamers probably resent that we are stealing their lingo but it's just so darn catchy. ;)

    Anyway - sorry I haven't been updating this blog lately (my friends and I just email about it all the time), I didn't notice you'd commented!

    as alarming as that fast sounds (13 pounds in a week??), I'm glad that it was useful to you as a detox! I will post another update soon. good luck with your renewed health! :)

    ReplyDelete